- Built on the lands of Firs Farm following its demolition in 1927
- The buildings of Bowes Farm were originally situated between Sidney Road and Bowes Road.
- A bomb at Princes Dance Hall in 1941 destroyed buildings on the corner with Green Lanes.
St Cuthbert’s Road
St Georges Road
St Paul’s Rise
- Built on lands which were once part of Eaton Park Farm.
- Tottenhall Road was once part of Tile Kiln Lane – east of Chequers Way, the road still retains its old name – commemorating the industry in the area built on London clay.
- Just past Wolves Lane was Eley’s Farm, or Tile Kilns Farm.
- A mesolithic flint axe head was found in Ulleswater Road in 1909.
- Built on the lands of the Hazelwood Estate in the first decade of the twentieth century